This page is for residents of The Village to provide information on Covid-19 in our community.
We hope you find it useful and welcome suggestions and updates.
Updated January 11, 2021
- Vaccine Booking portal
- Self Assessment tool
- Rules for Facemasks
- Mobile App for your phone
- Number of cases in Ontario
- Ontario Provincewide shutdown rules
Niagara Region Public Health
- Vaccination Sites Announced – March 5, 2021
- COVID-19 Assessment Centre info – Book an appointment
- Number of cases in Niagara Region
Niagara-on-the-Lake – Town Info
NOTL Bus Service
- Community Transportation Group (located in Virgil) is providing free delivery service to all residents in NOTL starting Monday, April 13.
- Call 905-468-4132
Government of Canada
- Covid-19 and the Canadian current situation, includes health tips, economic supports, travel, and safety.
Covid-19 data for world
- up-to-the-minute data, charts, maps and more by country
If you have any other suggestions of resources we can include on this page please let us know.
Sue Henry, Communications Officer, Village Community Association